Suggestions?

Thursday, November 21, 2013

APPLICATION OF A FACIAL CLEANSING MASK!

Hello! How is everyone doing?

Well I have some advice and information that has been newly gained through experience!

You see...I have figured out why and what made my eye swell. If you read my last blog entry you would already know that i had a swollen eye!

Last night, I got done washing my face as i normally do and dried it. Then I put this Benzoyl cream, the doctor prescribed, on and completely rubbed it into my skin.

Well, the doctor never told me how and where to apply it. The label that says all the information about who's medicine it is and how many mg's it has, blocked the instruction label. Me being the person I am, put it on my eyelids and right underneath my eye.

I woke up and my eyes were nearly swollen shut!

Of course, My mommy, Being as amazing as she is...Got up and made me an iced cloth to put on it.
Yes i did wear makeup on my slightly swollen eye.
Do I recommend it? No.

Moral of this post?

When applying CHEMICALS that are not made specifically for your eye make sure to go no higher than your cheek bone and no lower than your eyebrow. Thats some advice!

Im only trying to save the pain and the torment of a swollen eye or eyes. Please take and use this to your advantage.

Love you all, Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment