Suggestions?

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SWOLLEN EYE?

Hey Girls!
      (And Guys?)
I woke up this morning with a swollen right eye.
I was sooooo friggin pissed! (Excuse the language!)
I looked in the mirror and noticed it.
Why must this happen too me? I just wanted a good Makeup day. Which I like to have everyday but it obviously doesn't always happen.

So, as i'm rediculously freaking out and nearly crying, I went into the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and wet my hair down as I do everyday, I put my products in it and I sat down to start my makeup. Trying really hard not to focus on my eye, I start to apply my foundation and my powder. Eventually, I get to my eye and I start to put my base protector on, to help my eyeshadow stick a little better, and i apply my gold 'Smoky Eye'. Then I remembered.

Here's a lifelong tip to all makeup Goers! If you want your eyes to appear younger or you wake up with a swollen eye, Apply a lighter color (White, cream, light Gold, silver, etc.) to the section of your eye, right under your tear duct (In the corner). This gives the appearance of 'light' under your eyes and its a trick! (:

My eye still feels swollen, But shhh! No one will ever know!

-Stay Fabulous, Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment