Suggestions?

Monday, November 18, 2013

It's an adventure!

Hi, Im Chelseaa! It's great to see that you are reading my blog. It means alot to me.
I am an aspiring beauty Guru and i have makeup tips and tricks, Some hair tutorials, outfit of the day, and Tags to show anyone and everyone who wishes to watch. Starting this blog intimidated me a bit. Made me have doubts in my mind:
 -Whos gonna read this?
 -Whos gonna watch my videos?
I thought to myself, Im never really going to know until i try. I could have came up with millions of different reasons people would and people wouldnt read my blog or watch my channel. Here i am, Blogging. Im not quite ready to record videos, Only because I have so much to learn from +Ben Green and my other favorite BeautyGurus! (I will have a blog post of all the BeautyGurus that I watch on Youtube, With links to their channels)
I really hope to be successful in this whole BeautyGuru thing and in order to do that i need you and all your Fabulous friends to support me! Thankyou for reading, please follow my blog and give me tips along the way of my BeautyGuru Adventure.

(Anything else you want to know about me? Go ahead and ask!)

No comments:

Post a Comment