Suggestions?

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW

Can we just take a step back and talk about this for a moment please!?
         I have an obsession, With Chapstick.
With that being said, Can you guess what product i'm going to be reviewing?
Oh, you guessed chapstick?
Well, Youre right!

My aunt, My little cousin, and I, were checking out of Walmart when i reminded My aunt that she (and I)  needed chapstick! She goes: Well, go find the good flavors! So, In a frantic rush, Probably looking pretty stupid at this point, Im grabbing any flavor/scent of chapstick that I can find and end up bringing 3 different flavors to my aunt.
1.Gingerbread
2.CandyCane
3.Red Velvet
My aunt chose the Candy cane, My little cousin(Male) chose the Gingerbread kind, and I chose the Red Velvet flavor. Now, Ive been having withdrawals from my other Chapstick and now I know why.

I don't know the 'Art' of Chapstick brands and such but I have bigger lips than average. I don't know if that contributes to the way products work with them but let me tell you. This new Chapstick DID NOT help me forget the old one.

My old Chapstick was Blistex brand and it did wonders. I put it on and 3 hours later, my lips still felt hydrated. Even though Hydration wasn't an issue, i still put it on every other minute because the taste of it was sooooooo Good. Strawberry-Banana. Can i get a Woo-Woot?

My overall review of Chapstick Brand is not very good after this experience. Every 5-10 minutes i feel the need to reapply and reapply. That doesnt make me a fan. The flavor? It doesnt taste bad but it doesn't taste very good either. The packaging? The packaging is freaking cute and i like it! (: Score out of 10? 4.
-Stay Fabulous, Love you.

That is the chapstick Brand that I purchased and DO NOT recommend. Thanks for reading and until next time? Love you all. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment